3.9.05

Night Time

I feel like I should post.
Not sure why. Probably in honor of Janice's now neglected blog that once was so frequently posted upon.
But it is most certainly bed time, and I am a noodle of limpness, lying flat out on my bed with Stuart on my lap. (What would this lazy person do with out a computer that can be used in bed rather than at a desk?)
I need to go to bed and to try to sleep as long as I can because there always seems to be something sneakily trying to steal my sleep; dreams, twisted sheets, too warm/too cold, alarm wake ups, neighbor's cars blasting music.
Is that Josh Vaisanen's guitar I hear, melodious in my happy ears? Ahhhh... tragic that it is only a cd and not his talented canadianess down the stairs, past the bathroom and across the hall from me.
But it is something I can fall asleep happy to.

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

When you said, "down stairs, past the bathroom and across the hall" my mind took a mental journey through those very steps that you speak of. It made me happy and that is something nice for ME to fall asleep to.