14.9.05

Things that Make Me Happy

[Sort of like "Things that Piss me off" only better]

-Beautiful red fall leaves.
Indicators that snow is on the way.
-Tender purple guitar fingers.
It means worship through song all day long.
-Those hilarious letter combinations for benefit of bloggerites everywhere who hate spam.
Is it weird that they make my day?
-Being in PJ's after noon.
This is becoming a trend. Not a bad one, I don't think...
-Making an appointment with Dr. Crandell.
I defy you, back pain!
-Pineapple juice.
Alas, not in liters, like I drank in Europe, but in smoothie form, which works when in Portland.
-For spell check that wants to change "bloggerites" to "flowcharting".
How. What. Why. It reminds me somehow of Kim Lee and people's sketch yearbook quotes.

7 comments:

Josh said...

Ahh... Kim Lee... How can you not remember Kim Lee.

Josh said...

wow... the word verification I got was
DigtlX. It totally looks like a real computer/internet company name.

emelina said...

it reminds me of "initech" or whatever the company in office space is called...
the word i have right now looks rather impolite, so i won't repeat it.

kaylie said...

AH Kim Lee and the yearbook quotes! My nemesis! You had to bring that one up! I was irrate! Why did she have to do that to me?!

Court said...

I swear my yearbook quote really wasn't about sex. I wish people would have just let me explain.
Curtis and Mercy's on the other hand. That ...
I will always remeber you ally whenever I am broke and have no place to sleep I will remeber that all you need is pineapple juice to sustain you.
Allison Joy if it is possible I miss you.... more then ever. I know your busy and have a million friends but I don't so email me sometime.

Janice said...

i am here to defend my "piss off" list. it's a cathartic, it's like an emotional anger laxative. it's like...okay that's crap me and marisa do it cuz we're bitter and angry. but we have "things that make us happy" lists as well, and they are longer than the angry list. there. and by the way i totally commented on here before about curtis and mercy, where did it go? haha just noticed my word verification is "vodkh." like vodka! hah!

Benjamin said...

what is with all these 'thhings that make me happy lists'
i'm going to make a 'things that make me crappy' list.
it might take awhile though