14.6.06

Boo.

I would have titled this "Tears." but we didn't cry.
Because we'll see eachother next week.
But still - the trend my life has taken for the last two years is changing. Dear Pamela just left my house a mere 45 minutes ago, but I am deeply feeling the tragedy of loss. Though I know for sure of at least two times (minimum) that I will be seeing her in the next few months, it is still not the same. No more roommate Pamela. I will most likely continue to call her that, since she has been my roommate as long as I have had such things. Now isn't that just crazy. It is as if God created us to be roommies - oooh... Yay. Lucky me because she is the bestest. (Yes, dear, I'm aware that "bestest" is incorrect.)
I am glad that I take up Pamela's whole heart with love, though it be one of many hearts stacked one on top of the other (or something like that?). Mmmm - it has been a good year.
Pammy, I love you. This is for you: mmmmuah! (Hahahaaa - evidence of the fact that we have somehow managed to girly-fy eachother this year. Who would have thought.)

2 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

I love you soooo much! I really do miss you already. I really do. I couldn't have asked for better than you.

kaylie said...

if you two were a couple i would puke. but your're not so it's sweet.