27.6.06

A First Time For Everything.

So they say.
But I never thought that I would do this:
I met up with a fellow Capernwray-er -had a tiny reunion- without a digital camera. Amazing. Sad. Discomforting. So, unfortunately, I have no pictures to show that Austin has long-ish hair and facial hair. Now you all will have to just sit there and wonder what he looks like. (Or harass him to post something on his blog.) But dij or no, it was great to hang out with Austin and see his family/friends. It was even worth the ridiculous drive home! (I never thought it possible to drive five miles in an hour.)
So there it is - sunday christened summer with the first trip to the beach, first afternoon of Cwray reminiscing, and first date with my sister (the long drive was salvaged by the clean, warm smell of the woods, our loud, energetic singing of Ben Folds and the fact that DQ's drive thru is open late).

3 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

How fun! He was in Olympia visiting his family I assume? Or at camp maybe? Austin you should post a new picture of yourself so this wretched suspense I now find myself in regarding your current appearance can find an end!

SClerk said...

talking of reunions...i really hope i get to see you in July...that would be wicked! the prospect of seein you makes me wanna pee...but i wont...il leave that for leslie ;)

Court said...

Yes, but talking to me on the phone durning the drive made it much better I'm sure.