12.6.06

This Weekend

...Was so much fun. With the papers and projects out of the way I felt no obligation to have anything to do with school (even with finals coming up this week).

Friday was my dear friend Rose's vocal recital. Sheeee's amazing.


Saturday we had Pamela and Allison time - went out for breakfast and spent a few hours at the art museum.
(Pamela, Me and Brushstrokes by Roy Lichtenstien)

Sunday afternoon, Mom, Dad, Tracy and I went down to the Waterfront where we looked at ships, watched dragon boat races, ate Ben and Jerry's and people watched.
(Mom, Dad and a really big Marine)

And then, sunday night, I finally got to see Mr Potter! A year to date after the last time I saw him.

I found out that Pamela likes to spin. I think spinning is pukey.

6 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Once, many years ago, Cherise and I sat on a slowly spinning merry-go-round for hours. Multiple hours. When we got up, I thought I might be dying. I felt more nauseous, dizzy, weak, faint, and headachy than I ever had, and hopefully ever will. It was like being crushed, while needing to puke, but not being able to, and also while suffocating. Don't ever to do it. It's really awful.

Justin N said...

Pam is coming to Wheaton! Pam is coming to Wheaton!!

oh, and- I burned you the cd's. We are THAT much close to having sent them. I mean come on, it's a huge step for me!

Unknown said...

Allison,

It is wonderful to read about blessings that have come your way. You have been a very great blessing to our family by being a friend to Pamela. May God continue to richly bless you.

Kent
aka Pamela's Dad

Pamela Joy said...

YAY! I love Brenty and Ally and spinning and art!

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

I miss you all sooo much. You don't even know. Well, at least I get to see Pam soon! Yay!!

Court said...

Is it date night soon. Because girl we need to talk.