23.6.06

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.

I feel inclined to post as it is the first time in a few days that I have been near a computer, much less having time to post something. Not that I have been what one would actually classify as busy, but I have been occupied and "working".
How about a "Good Things" list - those are fantastic.

-Courtnay and her prayer day idea. Wonderful way to wake up.
-Rosie and her super fun graduation party!
-How funny my voice sounds since it is almost completely gone.
-The hot weather that has finally arrived in P-town.
-That school is not in session.
-The BBC homepage and its English language quizzes, using phrases such as: A: Do you fancy going out for a drink? B: Actually, I'd __________, if you don't mind.

-Joshy buying a ticket to Portland!

-Seeing Pamela yesterday morning.
-Having Greek food with my Parents.
-Spending lots of time with people younger than myself. (Uni gets a little old with everyone being your age or just a little older or younger sometimes.)
-The prospects of possibly rock climbing next week.
-Seeing Mike and Lisa last night (I've been going through withdrawal)
-Not working till noonish today.

[This list is not comprehensive of the good things in my life in anyway. It is only representative of my current joys.]

2 comments:

Megs said...

Yay for those little joys in life though hey!! HOnest so good.

Justin N said...

You forgot one:
- The idea of Jimmy and Justin coming to Seattle for sure @ the end of July! YAY!

(I updated...)