8.6.06

For All the Complaining I Do

I may sound like I hate school, but moments like these remind me how important education is.


Overheard at Cafe Ono:

Girl 1 (to the barista): You want Lebanese food?

Girl 2 (to the barista): Don't worry - I've never heard of it, either.

Barista: No no... I'm just not hungry. Ironic thing, though - my mom's on a missions trip in Lebanon.

Girl 1: I don't even know where it is.

Barista: It's in the Middle East, by Jordan.

Girl 2: By where?

Barista: Jordan... by Israel...

Girl 1: Whatever. I don't know what it is so I don't want any.

3 comments:

Megs said...

wow.


alley cat alley cat i miss you do dee do.

Court said...

HI...... your cute.

Megs said...

ok so i was sitting in the break room at work and this really lovely girl was talking on her cell and was like "...she can't speak asian!" hmm good thing asian isn't a language!