16.9.04

Those Details

For the sake of less confusion and more sanity, here are some details about my life for the next two days.

I have not packed. I am doing so tomorrow. Hopefully off and on all day, but not on all day. Especailly because I'm very cool with people stopping by if they feel the need or something, but if I'm not very packed then it will be rather distracting and nothing will get accomplished.

Yes, I still have no idea what saturday is, or what I'm supposed to be doing with myself. If you have any grand ideas, do let me know.

Sunday I'll be at church and singing, yes, and then I'll be with my grandparents.

Monday, 11:27am United.

Eeeeeeeeeee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it's finally here! Ya Excited!?
0:P

android said...

Stumbled upon your blog. It's so refreshing to read someone with so many positive things to say. Thank you; you've brightened my day.

Anonymous said...

hey it's tracy
I haven't commented (except for this) since color vs. fear.......