11.9.04

Tonight

I feel loved.
Everyone in my life is so supportive and encouraging. God has blessed me through the people in my life so beyond what I deserve that sometimes I dont know what to do. When people try to deny the institutes God has instated, I tell them about my life in order to help them understand why He has given them to us.The family, the church... those things are so important for life and growth. Having people around me that I've known for 20, 19, 7 and 3 years gives me such a feeling of belonging and security and warmth.
I was just talking to someone yesterday about how it is that when you've known someone since you were little, it doesnt matter how long you've been appart, you can always just sort of start up where you left off; you still have that childhood connection and comfortableness that makes you feel like you can be yourself and they can be themselves and it'll be good.
"Sooo Good!" (That about sums it up, eh?)

No comments: