24.9.04

What is this Jet Lag Thing

So... maybe it'll hit me next week when school's started and I really need to stay awake. Or maybe I'm just not familiar with it. I thought before I came that jet lag would mean me being super tired all the time. Right now all I've noticed is that come midnight I'm wide awake. And come 7:30 I'm awake again, no alarm. I mean, I'd be happy if this is how I was all the time. It's pretty cool.
Does this mean that it still might hit me sometime? Some random day next week I'll just crash? Suckie suckie if that happens.
I think the only reason that this week is going so well is because of all the prayers sent out on my behalf. Usually I *really* dont like staying by myself, but that's been fine. And every day I've met at least one person who was really kind and friendly to me. And there's no other way I havent been smashed by a bus or a small, squirly car. (Eee)
Such blessings :)

2 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

When I returned from my Europe trip I went over to Cherise's house to spend some time with her. I fell asleep mid day and did not wake up for 30 something hours.

Emma Rose said...

Mmmk... it sounds like you should stop playing in the street, Allison. Don't tempt fate. ;)