13.7.06

It Could Be a Bad Sign

...That I, after searching through my ziplock baggy of loose letters I have chopped out of various magazines over the past year or so and choosing five letters - namely, H A P P and Y - and after setting them out to glue them to the inside of a card, noticed that the A was the A from a Prada add. It was in the Prada font, whatever that is. I am afraid I might read too many fashion magazines. And when I say read, I do mean read. I nearly deleted that word and inserted "look at", which would also be true, but I felt it important to note that I do read them. Veritable gems of information and history - as well as good writing - can be found on those glossy pages: a gift for those willing to search for them. (And nicely sized capital A's.)

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

Aw cute Ally post. AT LEAST they´re fashion magazines and not celebrity gossip magazines!!