6.7.06

To Occupy Oneself

I was informed today that I ought to post. Poor athenashall has been neglected, I suppose. But without the constraints of school I find that there are so many things to be done! (Sitting in front of a computer being low on the list.)
Besides work and hanging out with friends, I am currently rather engrossed in The Count of Monte Christo and sewing
a dress. These
things are quite consuming and I find that I forget about other things. Oh dear.
This week included a holiday, though, which means lost of good fun and a break from the norm. I went climbing with Mik
e, Lisa and Esther out at French's Dome, and then went downtown to the Blues Fest and fireworks with my family. Yay!

Loads of photos from the 4th are currently in my possession (or rather, the computer's possession), but I will only share a few with you.

The Dome. Strange geological feature of Mt Hood abound for the joy of rock climbers.My silly darlings. Such lovely buddys. I am lucky. Look at how they focus!
Object of focus: Mike as he leads.
Me being useful... for once...
I love this photo that Mike took.
My Mom and I watch fireworks (and wait for Dad to bring us Starbucks. Aww.)
Oooo pretty!

2 comments:

Josh said...

double pump for posts on athenashall.

Pamela Joy said...

hey remember when I came to 4th of July at your house last year and met your family for the first time? Aw... I miss you guys!