24.5.07

Amusing

Even when I'm tired things can be funny. Maybe they're funny because I'm tired. Either way the point is, some things are funny - even on days like today.
-I have a huge bruise on my knee
-My big final art project is to illustrate an art proposal of my classmate Bret: for 24 replacing all the babies in Emmanuel Hospital with Cabbage Patch Kids.
-University of South Carolina sent me a letter informing me that I am in an "Ineligible Program of Study" and thus I cannot receive financial aide. As if anyone is going to give me financial aide! hahaha! Why did they even bother sending me a notice, really.
-I ate McDonald's for dinner.
-Alyssa is in a class at school that meets unofficially in various classrooms around Neuberger.
-I watched a documentary on labor in Turkey, in Turkish, dubbed in person by my Professor. Maybe that one was just more awkward than funny.
-There was an overall theme of the day today wherein people made fun of orphans.
-When I told the boys that when I googled "map of the world" the 4th image down the line was the World of Warcraft world, Austin said, "Oh you must have been like, 'Wait, that's not Oregon, that's Azeroth!'"

2 comments:

emelina said...

who wrote bookseller of kabul? i totally want to talk to you about everything you've learned in that class.

Megs said...

YAY FUNNY THINGS...that aren't suppose to be funny...but really are! i love htose days.