2.5.07

Behind

I woke up this morning very slowly. Or rather, I woke up rather stutteringly.
I did not set my alarm, instead, I was startled out of the land of nod by a phone call. That having not succeeded in rousing me, I mumbled a bit and then fell back asleep. A little while later, I was mildly aware of voices in the house, but then was more intentionally woken up a few minutes later by my mom, who needed to fill me in on some stuff before she took off. Eyelids still heavy and pillow still calling, I snoozed some more
before the phone rang a second time.
Now I am awake: the prospect of a brunch date hauling my lazy butt out of bed more successfully than the thought of the piles of homework left to be done.

[In other news, I cut my own hair a couple of days ago. Here are the results:]

1 comment:

emelina said...

SPIDER-MAN! SPIDER-MAN! SPIDER-MAN! SPIDER-MAN!