21.5.07

Unaware

I had no idea I was so in to The Office.
Apparently I am: last night I had an Office dream. Actually, it was a nightmare, and one of the more scary one's I've had recently, at that. It started sort of mid-episode, which was weird to begin with. As follows with the last show I watched, there was some sort of competition going on that was a little on the brutal side. I was in an elevator with 2 other people (I think they were supposed to be Jim and Jan, but they looked slightly different), and we were supposed to be going down two levels (the competition was a race toward a cabin in the woods) but we kept going down till we went through the bottom of the building into this nasty lake, where eventually we broke the top off the elevator so we could get out and swim. We discovered that our elevator had been tampered with, and so had some of the others. There was all sorts of sabotage going on during the competition. It was quite alarming. When people started arriving at the house, Jan or Karen had left these creepy, dangerous little "gifts" on all the beds to injure people or something. Eventually, in the midst of high tension running around looking for who knows what, Michael set the place on fire and some people barely made it out. At a couple points I was just watching what was going on, and sometimes I was participating. I don't recall Dwight being in it, which doesn't make any sense at all.
I don't really remember what happened next, but the dream morphed into a dream where I was wandering around an ugly curio shop at the beach looking for the bathroom.

2 comments:

OffBelay said...

I HATE those bathroom dreams... You are in such a panic when you wake up.

Emma Rose said...

The Office meets The Avengers.


See? I knew that show was bad news.