1.6.05

In the Words of Rob Whittaker

As I took dictation, I mean notes, last week I picked out a few of the funnier things that Rob said that I thought ya'll might enjoy.


Day 3:

“Some of you like how i'm dressed today, some of you dont. That's great, welcome to the flippin church”

“what in the name of anything you want to does this sentence mean?”

“it ain't working cuz it ain't God's bottom half of the equation”

Day 2:
“Dream on Alice”

"many evangelicals get their theological underpants in a twist over things that God couldnt give a flying rip about"

Day 1:
“Paul is saying 'grace be with ya'll'”

"If you had gone there 2000 years ago, you would need some extra flash cards for your digital camera cuz it was amazing"

“Well, the blue light's flashing now guys”.

“95 percent of christians dont know what I'm about to tell you”

“I dont care if these guys have phd's in hebrew and sandscript and have read every one of Calvin's books”

Some of these quotes will have only been funny if you have heard/seen Rob speak before. But hopefully some of the rest of you were able to enjoy as well.
I sure as heck laughed when I heard them.

No comments: