16.6.05

Not Enough Brain Power

Bon soir!
Er...
Gutten tag!
No- crap... what time is it? What country am I in?
It's evidently 2:30 in the afternoon on the West coast of the States. That really doesn't mean a whole lot right now, I'm still exhausted and confused. So no creative or informative posting today. Until 4:30am (here) I hadn't actaully slept since monday night in Paris (which wasn't great at that). And getting home was a considerably bigger effort than orrigionally planned. My family (+ Rose) were wonderful to come get me at 12:30am from PDX. Aren't they such a good family? So good. Speaking of wonderful people- I had a letter from my boy when I got home, and another today when I woke up.
No doubt all my dear Bibelschoole/torchbearer secret society friends are just as tired as me so I'm not going to winge on about it.
So I'm back in the states. Back in P-town. Back in the clouds and rain.
And I'm wearing clean clothes. "Yessssss"

2 comments:

adam said...

Sounds like you had some adventurous...um...adventures over seas. I would suggest that we hang out sometime soon, but I move in a week and a half and have little time before then. Sad.

Allison said...

wait... where are you moving to??