10.6.05

Red Light Green Light

Well, this will be my las post from Tauernhof, Austria, and probably Europe.
It's a strange feeling. It feels like the end of everything, but it's just the end of one really good thing, and the start of something else good. And it's not *quite* the end of Europe- Court and I still hav Venice and Paris for the next couple of days.
So I will be seeing many of you really soon. After I fit those last pieces of clothing into my bag (it WILL work) and after we find our busses, metros and hostel locations, an after I make that connection in Frankfurt. For some reason after all I've learned this year I really am having trouble trusting God for those last trivial yet stressful things.
God goes before us and behind us and so He'll take care of what ever mess I might make on leaving. And so this is gona be a rad next week... beginning tomorrow....

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

hurry up... get home... I want to hang out...