6.6.05

No Way.

Have I mentioned that it's a small world? Yeah, I think I did. Well, guess what - it's gotten smaller.
-Janell, Kristin, Jenna, Megan and Austin all went to Lake Retreat as kids.
-Jenna Berkan (Capers friend from Seattle area) met Eli at the rally Alyssa and I met Tommy.
-Jordan and Christian know Katie Davis. From Capernwray (I had no idea she'd even gone. What the heck.)
-Chris Thomas's son (this makes him Janell and my "cousin" hehe) runs skate church.
-I was on Lita's blog and thought I'd look at the Imago link only to discover a link about theology classes with the contact name of Adam Rust. He was a TC at CREDO. Whaa? So insane.
And these are just MY connections. Everyone else here knows someone who knows someone...
It's actaully kind of creepy in a way.
How did I have to go Europe to figure this out? I think the Thomases basically are taking over the world. That's what's going. Them and Multnomah.

2 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Oooh! Heads up and watch out! I just saw that Dr. G is out and about around Europe on a trip right now, too. So if, along your way, you happen to run across any oddly familiar persons sitting in an internet cafe and struggling to figure out how to say "salvific" in a foreign language... don't be alarmed. :)

Josh said...

It's kinda nice only being known as the boyfriend. I've kept a low profile most of my life, so if you didn't know me at home then you don't know me. At least that's what I want you to think. You don't know about my other jobs.... mwhahaha