20.6.05

Monday Morning Deductions

You know those cards and quotes and things that say something about pondering one's navel? Yeah I never really got that.
And not five minutes ago I discovered myself doing that very thing.
My first run back home only 15 minutes completed, I come back here to check my mail, and being as how it's freakin hot this morning (and I'm serious, all you southerners - it is 10am and 70 degrees in the shade) I'm sitting here with my clothes all half on trying to cool off. And I don't know if it's the fact that I haven't run in 2 weeks, or that the altitude change is too extreme or that I haven't eaten today, but that run was killer.
Anyway, so I'm sweating and dying and found myself sitting here, staring dumbly at my pulse in my belly, when I realized that I really was contemplating my belly button.
I really sound bored.

1 comment:

Josh said...

eww.