3.11.05

I Need a Nap

Maybe it's this time of year that makes me a little crazy.

-I had a dream last night about SkiBowl.

Albeit a weird one - we never acutally got to snowboard (notice I called it a skibowl dream, not a snowboarding dream). We rode lifts and rope toes and hiked, but never picked a run. Strange, too, because it was all around the outback area that has never been open when I've been there, in all the years I've ridden there.
-I somehow thought that I could leave my house at 9:10 and catch the bus on 7t
h and Multnomah at 9:28.
9 o'clock, Maybe. Never 9:10. I did only miss it by about 3 minutes. Sigh. Now I have wet shoes.
-I thought I would be warm enough in a 3/4 sleeve shirt and coat, no
sweater.
It works okay... I just have to keep my coat on at all times.

-I just sat here, unfazed, and watched a guy walk by with a pink, ruffled umbrella.
Then I saw the girl with him.


Or maybe it's just that I'm surrounded by crazy people.

Crazy jr hi-ers, crazy fun, that's what...
Here's some pics from the All-nighter:

3 comments:

emelina said...

those kids are all jr highers? oh my gosh, i thought they were in preschool!

Janice said...

yeah...i forgot how small they are. although if any of them read this, they'll probably get really offended. oh well. they're small. what can ya do...

Allison said...

hehe... i think emelina meant that she remembers them as preschoolers (she used to go to my church). but hey, some of them are small, too. hehe.