25.11.05

Speaking of Thankfulness

Look at who I got to hang out with tonight!! Ahh hahahaa.
These four crazies are my wonderful Capers friends: Danny, Caleb, Pamela and Jelly.
Caleb came down from Bellingham to be with Danny thanksgiving and I doubted it would work out for me to see him. Amazingly, my job tonight was cancelled and Pamela called me and convinced me to come out of my house and go out to pizza and then coffee with the kids. Haaaaaa good times. Pamela lives with me, Danny goes to school with me, I've seen Janell off and on since June, and Caleb I haven't seen for 8 months
(Plus Josh, Kyle and J via phone)- and yet, it was still as if we had all never left the Hall and there hadn't been time in between. Sort of like family. T'was a good feeling. (As was all the laughter.)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janice said...

man...if i had played my cards right, i could have driven one hour to caleb's house, and then hitched with him the other five to you guys. it's okay. in a month i will see all of those people, except for you. which makes me incredibly sad. so sad. must skype with you more my dear i miss you. maybe when grace starts behaving herself.

Elin =) said...

Hey x-roomie =)
you should have told me about this earlier - i could have joined you guys!! Norway isn't that far away from the states, hehe.. =) Wish I was there, hanging out with all of the amazing people - whom I miss alot..very much..tons!! =)
anyways, hope you're doing fine! I guess i'll talk with you through skype soon?? =) would have been great =)

hugs =)

Béthany said...

aw caleb :)

aw danny :)

awwwwwwww

Court said...

It's strange that only just over a year ago I meet you all. I can't remeber what life was like without all of you people who I know love you so much.
Thank- you all my brother and sister for helping me become something better then I was.