30.11.05

Little Things

Thanks, God, for the little things today:

-My classmates creating hilarious amateur theatre.
-The freedom that comes with not taking yourself seriously.
-Last minute hospitality.
-A middle-aged, Middle-eastern man's smile over the prospect of snow.
-Having to cut down my essay rather than draw it out.
-Hearing my jr hi-ers get their parts down for their Christmas song.
-Rosie being most wonderfully benevolent. (:D)
-Finding out that my saturday job is nearby.

Yessss. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Hah! you're welcome. :D But, I think my wonderful benevolency is giving me grey hair. Write me when you get home and let me know how Lorenzo is... ;)

the password I have to type is "zfffzlp" and that looks like it goes with this smiley :P~

Court said...

I'm going snowboarding tomorrow. Thought of you.