5.11.05

Whilst We Are Bringing Recommendations to Light

I would like to recommend the Pina Colada yogurt from Safeway. It's delicious. It makes me happy. And it's not even Americocentric* - England has Safeway, too. Oh wait... they have different yogurt, though. Mullers. Mmmm. And better for them, for they don't know what they're missing, worse for me, because I do.

Also, I would like to recommend ...not: taking things out of the oven with your bare fingers or hands.



*Hey look guys - I think I made up a word!

3 comments:

Josh said...

Barcelona. Remember eating the bread with yogurt spread on it. Haha. Frugality at its best

Court said...

We should set up a date sometime because I really want to talk to you also. I have really missed you lately. Also my pam and janell.

Pamela Joy said...

J and I made up a very similar word the other day, it was "Polycentric" meaning excessive pride in one's city. As in "Portlanders tend to be rather polycentric." Really he made it up more than me, but he gave dual credit so I'll take it.
I miss you too Courtnay and Janell too. Ally and I were just talking about our travelling group at dinner tonight. Plus that would give me the chance to actually talk to Ally - something that doesn't happen so often these days - that busy busy girl!